Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Shows with a Full Season Pick-Up: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Scores Full Season Order


I'm sure this comes as a surprise to no one, but ABC's Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D set in the ever popular Marvel movie universe scored the networks first freshman back nine order.  It joins NBC's The Blacklist and Fox's Sleepy Hollow.

There has been some doom and gloom when it comes to the show's ratings.  It has slipped a little week to week in total live viewership, but it is still kicking ass in the 18-49 demo (the holy grail for advertisers).  It beat NCIS, the #1 show on TV, last week and this week was down a hair.  

I, for one, am a fan of the show.  I like that it is more light hearted and fun, but I don't doubt that if it needs to go dark, Whedon & Company are not afraid to go there.  This is a freshman show and it's still finding it's footing and it's voice.  I have a feeling that things will only get better for this already good show.

What do you guys think?  Are you enjoying the show?  Excited by the news?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment